Leeds / Glasgow / Remote
We’re looking for a full-time Senior Designer to join our team. You will be able to lead on brand identity and website projects from concept through to craft, execution and rollout. You’ll be a creative and conceptual thinker, able to research and dream up compelling ideas and design route narratives. You’ll be technically proficient in graphic design and typography whilst also demonstrating an ability to be expressive and artistic in your practice.
You must be passionate about design and the positive impact it can have on the world around you. Our creativity, ideas, and websites help pioneering festivals, ambitious art installations, socially conscious architects, and international music artists succeed—we think that’s awesome and hope you will too.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in branding & design studio, agency, or freelance.
- Good technical proficiency in typography and brand identity design with an attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate compelling ideas and design route narratives with a clear explanation of your decisions along the way
- Expertise in user interface and web design
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Good project management skills, able to deliver projects to (sometimes tight) deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with clients with an attentive and personable service
- An interest in our style of work and the clients we work with
NICE TO HAVES
Motion skills (e.g. AfterEffects)
3D skills (e.g. Cinema4D)
Video editing skills
Remote working considered
Flexible working hours
We are in the studio Tuesdays and Fridays, and work from home other days
25 days holiday + bank hols + time off Xmas
Progressively generous pension options
Studio based in a social, creative hub with plenty of activities and events
How to apply
Please send us your portfolio (either link or PDF less than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use ‘Senior Designer’ in the subject of your message. As well as your work, we’d like to know a bit about yourself, where you are based and why you’d like to work with us.
We aim to hire a senior designer by the end of Jan 2022 but may extend if necessary. We will remove the post from our website once the position has been filled.